Fire call points
|Exterior / interior||
XPander is a wireless intelligent detector range in which individual alarm devices communicate with the XP95 loop by radio signals.
Every device is assigned an address and this address is recognised by the control panel in the same way as is the address of any device connected directly to the loop wiring.
The XPander Manual Call Point is compliant with EN54:11. It is wireless and is powered by two independent packs of three AA alkaline batteries with a typical three-year life.
• Easy to install.
• Uses XPERT card addressing.
• Uses proven technology.
• Eliminates cable problems.
• Requires no special control panel.
• Uses 868MHz radio channels.
• Can be installed with up to 5 interfaces per site with up to 31 devices on each interface