BUILDING SERVICES helps companies market their products and services to professional decision-makers.
Whether you want to increase brand recognition, get your products specified, drive traffic to your website or generate high-quality leads for your sales teams, we have solutions to help you grow and protect your share of the UK market.
Below is an overview of the main opportunities we offer.
BUILDING SERVICES online content marketing platform
Extend your reach and influence without adding to your workload by using our content experts to promote your key products and services.
BUILDING SERVICES online is the most comprehensive source of product and service information available to professional designers, specifiers and buyers working on UK projects.
We cover all major manufacturers and most specialist suppliers. We've illustrated thousands of products and systems for specifiers and buyers to choose from.
- Easy to search, browse and refine
- Optimised for desktop, tablet and smartphone
- The best source of qualified product and service information for the UK B2B marketplace
- Unique workflow tools to help buyers progress their interest
- Used by leading brands to extend their reach and influence
BUILDING SERVICES online is used by leading designers, contractors and end users looking to find the products and services they need to work on their projects. They use the site because it gives them access to qualified information in a standard format that is easy to use.
Below are some of our regular visitors who come to find the best solutions for their projects.
"A fast and powerful tool that enables me to research topics of specific relevance to my design and construction projects, and build a tailored library of information." William Bolton, Senior Architect, Inverclyde Council
Buyers and specifiers from the organisations below have visited the BUILDING SERVICES website multiple times over the past 30 days.
|Environmental Standard Indexes Ltd||Publishing||Edinburgh|
|WYG Plc||Management and Business Consultants||Leeds|
|Cundall||Engineers (Consulting)||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|WS Atkins Ltd||Engineers (Consulting)||Epsom|
|Redrow PLC||Building Construction Contractors||Ewloe|
|Barratt Homes||Property Developers||Coalville|
|CALA Group (Holdings) Limited||Residential Property Developers||Edinburgh|
|Ramsay Health Care UK Operations Limited||Hospital and Healthcare||London|
|ISG PLC||Engineers (Structural)||London|
|Manhire Associates||Engineers (Consulting)||Kingston upon Thames|
|Max Fordham LLP||Engineers (Consulting)||London|
|Dodd Group||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||Telford|
|Nottingham Trent University||University Activities of||Nottingham|
|Neville Construction Group||Construction||Luton|
|Constant Air Systems Ltd||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||High Wycombe|
|London South Bank University||University Activities of||London|
|Pump Service and Technology UK||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||St Helens|
|Atelier Ten||Building Services||London|
|Buro Happold Ltd||Engineers (Consulting)||London|
|Willmott Dixon||Construction||Letchworth Garden City|
|NG Bailey Group Limited||Building Services||Ilkley|
|Hayward Tyler Ltd||Pump Device Manufacturers of||Luton|
|Clarke Saunders Associates Acoustics||Architecture and Planning||Winchester|
|University of Lincoln||Education||Lincoln|
|Bailey Garner||Building Surveyors||London|
|BDP||Architecture and Planning||Manchester|
|CS2 Chartered Surveyors||Building Consultants and Advisors||London|
|University of Leeds||Education||Leeds|
|University of Nottingham||Education||Nottingham|
|University of Surrey||Education||Guildford|
|FES Ltd||Building Services||Stirling|
|Harley Haddow||Engineers (Consulting)||London|
|KJ Tait Engineers||Engineers (Consulting)||Edinburgh|
|University of Bath||Education||Bath|
|SE Controls||Ventilation Systems||Lichfield|
|Lendlease Corporation Limited||Construction||London|
|Mg Partnership Building Services Consulting Engineers Ltd||Engineers (Consulting)||Whyteleafe|
|Oxford Brookes University||Education||Oxford|
|University of East Anglia||Schools & Universities||Norwich|
|Venables Associates Ltd||Engineering||Billericay|
|John Graham Construction Limited||Civil Engineers||Hillsborough|
|Travis Perkins plc||Retail||Northampton|
|Briggs & Forester Group Ltd||Engineers (Consulting)||Northampton|
|Pipe Solutions Ltd||Pipes and Fittings||Harrogate|
|Tulip Ltd||Food Production||Warwick|
|Goodson Associates Ltd||Civil Engineers||Edinburgh|
|Whitesales||Roofing Materials and Related Products||Cranleigh|
|Exova (UK) Limited||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||Newbridge|
|F.G Alden Ltd||Engineers (General)||Kidlington|
|Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council||Government||Barnsley|
|ChapmanBDSP Limited||Engineers (Consulting)||London|
|Johnston Press PLC||Newspapers Publishing||Edinburgh|
|Queen's University Belfast||Education||Belfast|
|RHB Partnership LLP||Engineers (Consulting)||Popham|
|University of Bristol||Education||Bristol|
|Thurrock Adult & Community Learning||Government||Grays|
|Newcastle University||Education||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication||Education||London|
|Fenwick||Departmental Stores||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Coleg Sir Gar||Education||Pwll|
|Bath Spa University||University Activities of||Bath|
|Keppie Design Ltd||Architects||Glasgow|
|Yiangou Architects||Architectural Technicians||Cirencester|
|Cambridgeshire County Council||Local Government||Cambridge|
|Chris Dyson Architects LLP||Architecture and Planning||London|
|Integral UK Ltd||Facilities Services||Bristol|
|Leybourne Urwin Ltd||Heating Contractors||Stanley|
|Serva Clean Bar Systems||Bar Equipment||Bradford|
|South Lanarkshire Council||Local Government||Hamilton|
|Troup Bywaters + Anders||Engineers (Consulting)||London|
|Glasgow City Council||Government||Glasgow|
|University of Hertfordshire||University Activities of||Hatfield|
|UBM PLC||Exhibition and Trade Fair Organisers||London|
|University of Cambridge||University Activities of||Cambridge|
|University Of Westminster||University Activities of||London|
|Vital Energi||Energy Conservation Consultants||Blackburn|
|Warma Floor||Heating Contractors - Under Floor||Fareham|
|The Royal Bank of Scotland||Banking||London|
|Soho House UK Limited||Hospitality||London|
|Robert Gordon University||University Activities of||Aberdeen|
|Savills PLC||Real Estate||London|
|Scott White and Hookins LLP||Civil Engineering||Sutton|
|Lighthouse (UK) Ltd||Business Services||Loughborough|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||Airports||Liverpool|
|Loughborough University||Professional Training and Coaching||Loughborough|
|McDonald Brown Ltd||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||London|
|Monaghans Limited||Building Consultants and Advisors||Sheffield|
|JS Wright & Co Ltd||Building and Maintenance Services||Birmingham|
|Nichols Brown Webber LLP||Architecture and Planning||Henley-on-Thames|
|O'Connell East Architects||Architecture and Planning||Manchester|
|Architectural Street Furnishings||Construction||Brighouse|
What we do for our clients
Whether you're an established market leader or an innovative start up, we make sure that well- presented, detailed information on your most important products and services is available to specifiers and buyers whenever they need it.
Illustrated pages that we create for you are given prioritised ranking in search results and are actively promoted offline.
Over 97% of all online page views are generated by illustrated pages.
What you get online
- Pages prepared for you by our content experts
- Your branding on every page
- Up to 12 captioned illustrations per page
- No duplication of your own content
- Consistent formatting to facilitate comparison
- Detailed descriptions with key features and benefits
- Copy spec functionality if it's a product
- Links to specific pages on your website for each entry
- Downloads to help buyers progress future interest
- Videos to educate and inform
- Cross-referencing to maximise conversion opportunities
- No competitors featured on your pages
- Contact details and workflow tools to help buyers progress their interest
- Metrics so you can assess how your pages are performing
- Ongoing account reviews and CMS support to make sure your profile is accurate and up-to-date
How you benefit
- Your key products and services are promoted to professional decision-makers
- Awareness of and trust in your brand increases
- New business opportunities are generated
- Your website ranking benefits from high-quality in-bound links
- There is minimal demand on your time and resources
"ESI.info updates our content as I'm busy so don't have time to do all of it myself! It's a pretty smooth process - I send them new project information as it comes in, and they upload it and also prompt me to choose the best case studies to promote in their email bulletins." Mark Chessell, Chief Executive, IOTA
Help us to help you
We provide a full content editing and production service for value-added subscriptions. Tell us what you'd like to promote and we'll do the work for you.Book a demo Apply for a free profile
BUILDING SERVICES bulletins
Benefit from high-quality exposure to professional decision-makers interested in keeping up-to-date with sector innovations.
Promoting your products and services through bulletins is a great way to increase your brand's reach and generate tangible returns on your marketing investment.
What you can promote
Any product or service that is illustrated and published on the BUILDING SERVICES website can be promoted, including case studies, products, articles, CPD, news and events.
"Thank you. It looks good! I recognised one company we've recently had an enquiry from." Marketing Manager, Kee Safety Ltd
What you get when you are featured
- Strong visual representation for maximum impact
- Informative title and snippet
- Prominent branding to build familiarity and trust
- Read more or visit your website options for buyers to get more info
- Re-promotion to our social media followers
- Builds confidence in your brand
- Extends your reach and influence
- Creates new business opportunities
- Drives traffic to your website
- Easy to assess ROI - you can see the audience you've reached
|BUILDING SERVICES bulletin metrics*|
|Opens - buyers exposed to promoted brands||1,072|
|Clicks - buyers wanting more info||132|
|Send to open rate||21.79%|
|Open to click thru rate||12.31%|
* Averages are based on the last 3 issues publishedView the audience you could reach
See who you are reaching
When you are promoted in a bulletin, you can gauge the quality of your exposure through your metrics dashboard. We report the job title, company and location of everyone who opened the bulletin and everyone who clicked through to your promoted project, product or service.
Bulletins are included in all value-added subscriptions.
It takes less than two minutes to book and schedule a slot.Book a demo Watch the video
BUILDING SERVICES business list rental
Maximise returns on your direct marketing campaigns by tapping into our database of professional designers, specifiers and buyers.
Over 30,000 named business email addresses to choose from...
Decision-makers in key and complex organisations, including local authorities, and leading consulting, contracting and client organisations are thoroughly researched and checked each year.
We don't supply generic emails - 98% of our contacts have named business email addresses.
- Named business email addresses
- Tailored to match your requirements
- Easy to segment by business sector, job role or geographical area
- Unlimited use during rental period
- GDPR and PECR compliant
- CTPS checked
Contacts can be selected by business activity, job function or geographical location. Address books can be de-duplicated against your own contacts to give you new business opportunity files.
Use our lists to
- Maximise the effectiveness of your direct marketing campaigns
- Generate high-quality leads for your sales team
- Build brand awareness
- Drive traffic to your website
- Easily quantify your return on investment
"With gone-aways at a minimum and response levels well above average, ESI.info is a company that truly understands the market and has the capability of compiling a selection of named contacts that matches client needs. I continue to value the additional insights they provide." Client Services Account Director, CIB Communications Ltd
How it works
- Tell us who you want to target or call us to talk through your requirements
- Let us know when you need the address books
- Search and select
- We select contacts to match your profile by business sector, job function or location
- We process any contacts you want to include or exclude using email addresses you supply
- We provide you with a list profile and sample for approval
- We finalise the contact selection for you
- We provide you with a data file to import into your email or CRM system
- Contacts are classified by business activity, job role and location, making it easy for you to segment your data for specific campaigns
Business list rental rates
Cost per '000 business contacts
Managed email campaigns
Make sure your email marketing complies with current legislation and gets delivered in the right format to your intended audience by taking advantage of our managed email campaign service.
What we will do for you
- Set up a responsive email template that suits your messaging style
- Include your branding in headers and footers
- Set up your campaign using source material provided by you
- Send you a proof for approval
- Add or suppress your contacts as required
- Send your campaign to an agreed schedule
- Provide campaign metrics and reports to help you assess ROI
- Include up to 5,000 email addresses from our database
- Supply contact details for opens and clicks for you to follow up as you wish
Notes 1. Contact details will not be supplied for any information channel the user has unsubscribed from. For example, if one of our contacts is registered with the corporate telephone preference service (CTPS), you will not be given their telephone number.
Managed email campaign rates
Campaign set up, send and reporting costs are based on you supplying source material for the email, including subject line, headlines, copy, images, hyperlinks and on page forms if required.
Examples of recent managed email campaigns
Street DesignSolution promotion using client's own lists and new opportunities files from ESI.info.
- 7,315 emails delivered,
- 1,579 unique opens.
Metsa WoodProduct design seminar invitation Edinburgh.
- 654 emails delivered,
- 180 unique opens.
TORMAXService promotion using client list and new ops from ESI.info.
- 3,625 emails delivered,
- 763 unique opens.
Delta MembranesProduct launch. List from ESI.info.
- 2,907 emails delivered,
- 466 unique opens.
ASFBespoke project capability promotion.
- 7,003 emails delivered,
- 1,627 unique opens.
BÜRKERTProduct and service promotion to niche market sector.
- 639 emails delivered,
- 69 unique opens.
To discuss how we can maximise effectiveness of your campaigns and save you the time and cost required to set up and manage your own campaigns.Book a demo
Subscription options & rates
|Reach & Influence||Variable||x10||x20||x50||x100|
|Online Illustrated Entries||5||10||20||40||80|
|Bulletin Features||2x per year||4x per year||6x per year||10x per year|
|Online Monthly Features||2x per year||4x per year|
|One Year Commitment||£895||£1,650||£2,670||£3,820|
|Two Year Commitment||£823||£1,518||£2,456||£3,514|
|Three Year Commitment||£788||£1,452||£2,350||£3,362|
|Extra Illustrated Online Entries||£90||£75||£60||£45|
|Extra Bulletin Slots||£150||£125||£100||£75|
|List Rental Cost Per 1000||£525||£450||£325||£275|
|4x Solus Email Campaigns||£2,025||£1,760||£1,515|
|Solus Email Campaign Set Up||£600||£600||£600||£600|
|Solus Email Cost Per Send||£450||£450||£450||£450|
|Online Shopfront||You build it||We build it||We build it||We build it||We build it|
|Online Search Rank||3||2||2||1||1|
|Company About Page|
|Backllnks To Your Website|
|Product & Service Entries|
|Max. Illustrations Per Entry||1||12||12||12||12|
|Cross Selling Opportunities|
|New Entry Promotion|
|Social Media Links|
|Service & Support||Free||Bronze||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Content Management System|
|Full Entry Production||5||10||20||40|
|Major Changes Service|
"Lang+Fulton has subscribed to ESI's publications and websites since 2003. The services provided have always been of the highest possible standard." UK Marketing Director, Lang+Fulton
- Who does the content work on our profile?
We do if you have a value-added subscription. We'll also give you full access and editing permission so you can make changes if you wish.
- What happens if we rebrand and all our content needs to be updated?
We'll update your content within 10 working days of being notified.
- What happens to our inbound links if we launch a new website?
We check all outbound links on a monthly basis. If you have redirects in place, we'll capture and save the correct URL for your pages. If you don't have redirects, we'll update your links for you manually.
- How often do you check our data to make sure it's accurate?
We check your information at least once a year If you have a value-added subscription. We also review and action any content requests sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on a daily basis.
- How long is the minimum subscription term?
The minimum subscription term is 12 months. Typical concept to build timeframes range from 6 to 18 months, so this gives you a chance to assess the effectiveness of any marketing we do for you.
- Can the marketing subscriptions be customised?
Yes they can - we're interested in making sure you get the best possible value from your subscription.
8pp, September 2018, 470KB
Terms and conditions
To see our marketing terms and conditions for paid-for subscriptions, please click one of the links below: