BUILDING SERVICES helps companies market their products and
services to professional decision-makers.
Whether you want to increase brand recognition, get your products specified, drive
traffic to your website or generate high-quality leads for your sales teams, we have
solutions to help you grow and protect your share of the UK market.
Below is an overview of the main opportunities we offer.
BUILDING SERVICES online content marketing platform
Extend your reach and influence without adding to your workload by using our
content experts to promote your key products and services.
BUILDING SERVICES online is the most
comprehensive source of product and
service information available to professional
designers, specifiers and buyers working on
We cover all major manufacturers and most
specialist suppliers. We've illustrated
thousands of products and systems for specifiers and buyers to choose from.
- Easy to search, browse and refine
- Optimised for desktop, tablet and smartphone
- The best source of qualified product and service information for the UK B2B marketplace
- Unique workflow tools to help buyers progress their interest
- Used by leading brands to extend their reach and influence
BUILDING SERVICES online is used by leading designers, contractors and end users looking to find
the products and services they need to work on their projects. They use the site because it gives
them access to qualified information in a standard format that is easy to use.
Below are some of our regular visitors who come to find the best solutions for their projects.
"A fast and powerful tool that enables me to research topics of specific relevance to my design and construction projects, and build a tailored library of information."
William Bolton, Senior Architect, Inverclyde Council
Buyers and specifiers from the organisations below have visited the BUILDING SERVICES website
multiple times over the past 30 days.
|Panasonic UK||Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing||Bracknell
|bp America, Inc||Oil and Energy||Houston (TX)
|Schlumberger Limited||Oil and Energy||Houston (TX)
|2 Sisters Food Group Limited||Food and Beverage Production||Wakefield
|BAE Systems PLC||Defence and Space||London
|Waterman Group PLC||Construction||London
|Wolseley UK Limited||Wholesalers||Luton
|CBRE Limited||Real Estate||London
|The Dow Chemical Company||Manufacturing||Midland (MI)
|Cargill PLC||Food and Beverage Production||Weybridge
|Nottingham Trent University||Education||Nottingham
|Cambridgeshire Constabulary||Law Enforcement||Huntingdon
|Unilever UK Limited||Manufacturing||London
|Titan Products Limited||Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing||Stockport
|Fluor Corporation||Construction||Irving (TX)
|Procter & Gamble||Consumer Goods||Cincinnati (OH)
|University of Oxford||Education||Oxford
|WJ Group Ltd||Civil Engineering||Newcastle-under-Lyme
|University Of Glasgow||Education||Glasgow
|Transport for London||Public Transport||London
|TGA Consulting Engineers||Engineering||Durham City
|Omar Park Homes Limited||Construction||Brandon
|Newcastle University||Education||Newcastle upon Tyne
|Pfizer Inc||Biotechnology||New York (NY)
|Zenith||Building and Maintenance Services||Malvern
|Trane||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||Davidson (NC)
|Glasgow City Council||Government||Glasgow
|Levitt Bernstein Associates Limited||Architecture and Planning||Manchester
|University College London||Education||London
|Queen's University Belfast||Education||Belfast
|Lonza Group Ltd||Biotechnology||Basel
|R.N. Wooler and Company Limited||Civil Engineering||Keighley
|Travis Perkins Trading Company Limited||Wholesalers||Northampton
|Grafton Group PLC||Building Materials and Tools||Dublin
|Home Group Limited||Charities and Non Profit Organizations||Newcastle-upon-Tyne
|University of Southampton||Education||Southampton
|Intoheat Limited||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||Bristol
|John Guest Ltd||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||West Drayton
|Huws Gray Limited||Forestry and Paper Products||Llangefni
|Lagan Construction Services Limited||Building Materials and Tools||Belfast
|University of Malta||Education||Msida
|Capita Plc||Computer Software||London
|Chapman BDSP Limited||Construction||London
|The Institute Of Cancer Research||Pharmaceuticals||London
|IDP Limited||Architecture and Planning||Coventry
|Jbc Industrial Services Limited||Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Ventilation||Normanton
|Oracle Svenska AB||Information Technology and Services||Solna
|Embassy Of Israel||Government||London
|Sweco Uk Limited||Engineering||Leeds
|Edf Energy Services Limited||Utilities||London
|Cundall Johnston & Partners LLP||Business Services||London
|G & A Barnie Group Limited||Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing||Inverness
|Diffusion Environmental Systems Limited||Manufacturing||West Molesey
|HVC Supplies (Stourbridge) Ltd||Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Ventilation||Stourbridge
|Sussex Solar Ltd||Environmental Services||Horsham
|Northumbria University||Education||Newcastle Upon Tyne
|University of Nottingham||Education||Nottingham
|IKM Consulting Ltd||Civil Engineering||Grangemouth
|Unistrut||Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing||West Bromwich
|Credit Suisse Services India Pvt Ltd||Banking||Pune
|Leeds Beckett University||Education||Leeds
|Spence Harris Hogan Limited||Architecture and Planning||London
|HP Deutschland GmbH||Information Technology and Services||Böblingen
|Cork City Council||Government||Cork
|Gardiner & Theobald Holdings Limited||Construction||London
|Andrew Jones Associates Ltd||Architecture and Planning||Carshalton Beeches
|University Of Surrey||Education||Guildford
|Wokingham Borough Council||Government||Wokingham
|Hammersmith & Fulham Council||Business Services||Hammersmith
|Bournemouth & Poole College||Education||Poole
|Ridge And Partners Llp||Construction||Woodstock
|Air-Water Treatments Ltd||Environmental Services||Hawarden
|Breedon Group plc||Manufacturing||Buxton
|London Borough of Haringey||Government||Wood Green
|Lee Air Conditioning (Services) Ltd||Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Ventilation||Croydon
|Action Pumps Limited||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||Waterlooville
|Gilberts (blackpool) Limited||Construction||Blackpool
|Gray Baynes & Shew LLP||Architecture and Planning||Oxford
|Southampton City Council||Government||Southampton
|University of Sheffield||Education||Sheffield
|The University Of Northampton Enterprises Limited||Education||Northampton
|Woking Borough Council||Government||Woking
What we do for our clients
Whether you're an established market leader or an innovative start up, we make sure that well-
presented, detailed information on your most important products and services is available to
specifiers and buyers whenever they need it.
Illustrated pages that we create for you are given prioritised ranking in search results and are
actively promoted offline.
Over 97% of all online page views are generated by illustrated pages.
What you get online
- Pages prepared for you by our content experts
- Your branding on every page
- Up to 12 captioned illustrations per page
- No duplication of your own content
- Consistent formatting to facilitate comparison
- Detailed descriptions with key features and benefits
- Copy spec functionality if it's a product
- Links to specific pages on your website for each entry
- Downloads to help buyers progress future interest
- Videos to educate and inform
- Cross-referencing to maximise conversion opportunities
- No competitors featured on your pages
- Contact details and workflow tools to help buyers progress their interest
- Metrics so you can assess how your pages are performing
- Ongoing account reviews and CMS support to make sure your profile is accurate and up-to-date
How you benefit
- Your key products and services are promoted to professional decision-makers
- Awareness of and trust in your brand increases
- New business opportunities are generated
- Your website ranking benefits from high-quality in-bound links
- There is minimal demand on your time and resources
"ESI.info updates our content as I'm busy so
don't have time to do all of it myself! It's a pretty smooth process - I
send them new project information as it comes in, and they upload it
and also prompt me to choose the best case studies to promote in
their email bulletins."
Mark Chessell, Chief Executive, IOTA
Help us to help you
We provide a full content editing and production service for value-added subscriptions.
Tell us what you'd like to promote and we'll do the work for you.
Book a demo
Apply for a free profile
BUILDING SERVICES bulletins
Benefit from high-quality exposure to professional decision-makers interested in keeping up-to-date with sector innovations.
Promoting your products and services through bulletins is a great way to increase
your brand's reach and generate tangible returns on your marketing investment.
What you can promote
Any product or service that is illustrated and
published on the BUILDING SERVICES website can
be promoted, including case studies, products,
articles, CPD, news and events.
"Thank you. It looks good! I recognised one company we've recently had an enquiry from."
Marketing Manager, Kee Safety Ltd
What you get when you are featured
- Strong visual representation for maximum impact
- Informative title and snippet
- Prominent branding to build familiarity and trust
- Read more or visit your website options for buyers to get more info
- Re-promotion to our social media followers
- Builds confidence in your brand
- Extends your reach and influence
- Creates new business opportunities
- Drives traffic to your website
- Easy to assess ROI - you can see the audience you've reached
|BUILDING SERVICES bulletin metrics*|
|Opens - buyers exposed to promoted brands||714
|Clicks - buyers wanting more info||26
|Send to open rate||19.72%
|Open to click thru rate||3.64%
* Averages are based on the last 3 issues published
View the audience you could reach
See who you are reaching
When you are promoted in a bulletin, you can gauge the quality of your exposure through your
metrics dashboard. We report the job title, company and location of everyone who opened the
bulletin and everyone who clicked through to your promoted project, product or service.
Bulletins are included in all value-added subscriptions.
It takes less than two minutes to book and schedule a slot.
Book a demo
Watch the video
BUILDING SERVICES business list rental
Maximise returns on your direct marketing campaigns by tapping into our database of professional designers, specifiers and buyers.
Over 30,000 named business email addresses to choose from...
Decision-makers in key and complex organisations, including local authorities, and leading consulting, contracting and client organisations are thoroughly
researched and checked each year.
We don't supply generic emails - 98% of our contacts have named business email addresses.
- Named business email addresses
- Tailored to match your requirements
- Easy to segment by business sector, job role or geographical area
- Unlimited use during rental period
- GDPR and PECR compliant
- CTPS checked
Contacts can be selected by business activity, job function or geographical location. Address books can be de-duplicated against your own contacts to give you new business opportunity files.
Use our lists to
- Maximise the effectiveness of your direct marketing campaigns
- Generate high-quality leads for your sales team
- Build brand awareness
- Drive traffic to your website
- Easily quantify your return on investment
"With gone-aways at a minimum and response levels well above average, ESI.info is a company that truly understands the market and has the capability of compiling a selection of named contacts that matches client needs. I continue to value the additional insights they provide."
Client Services Account Director, CIB Communications Ltd
How it works
- Tell us who you want to target or call us to talk through your requirements
- Let us know when you need the address books
- Search and select
- We select contacts to match your profile by business sector, job function or location
- We process any contacts you want to include or exclude using email addresses you supply
- We provide you with a list profile and sample for approval
- We finalise the contact selection for you
- We provide you with a data file to import into your email or CRM system
- Contacts are classified by business activity, job role and location, making it easy for you to segment your data for specific campaigns
Business list rental rates
Cost per '000 business contacts per year
REQUEST A COUNT
Platinum marketing subscription
Gold marketing subscription
Silver marketing subscription
Bronze marketing subscription
Managed email campaigns
Make sure your email marketing complies with current legislation and gets
delivered in the right format to your intended audience by taking advantage of
our managed email campaign service.
What we will do for you
- Set up a responsive email template that suits your messaging style
- Include your branding in headers and footers
- Set up your campaign using source material provided by you
- Send you a proof for approval
- Add or suppress your contacts as required
- Send your campaign to an agreed schedule
- Provide campaign metrics and reports to help you assess ROI
- Include up to 5,000 email addresses from our database
- Supply contact details for opens and clicks for you to follow up as you wish
1. Contact details will not be supplied for any information channel the user has unsubscribed from. For example,
if one of our contacts is registered with the corporate telephone preference service (CTPS), you will not be given
their telephone number.
Managed email campaign rates
Responsive email template set up with your branding
First campaign set up, send and reporting
Additional campaigns set up, send and reporting
Campaign set up, send and reporting costs are based on you supplying source material for the email, including
subject line, headlines, copy, images, hyperlinks and on page forms if required.
Examples of recent managed email campaigns
Solution promotion using client's own lists and new opportunities files from ESI.info.
- 7,315 emails delivered,
- 1,579 unique opens.
Product design seminar invitation Edinburgh.
- 654 emails delivered,
- 180 unique opens.
Service promotion using client list and new ops from ESI.info.
- 3,625 emails delivered,
- 763 unique opens.
Product launch. List from ESI.info.
- 2,907 emails delivered,
- 466 unique opens.
Bespoke project capability promotion.
- 7,003 emails delivered,
- 1,627 unique opens.
Product and service promotion to niche market sector.
- 639 emails delivered,
- 69 unique opens.
To discuss how we can maximise effectiveness of your campaigns and save you the time and cost required to set up and manage your own campaigns.
Book a demo
Subscription options & rates
|Reach & Influence ||Variable||x10||x20||x50||x100|
|Online Illustrated Entries ||5||10||20||40||80|
|Bulletin Features ||2x per year||4x per year||6x per year||10x per year|
|Online Monthly Features ||2x per year||4x per year|
|Button Ads |
|One Year Commitment ||£895||£1,650||£2,670||£3,820|
|Two Year Commitment ||£823||£1,518||£2,456||£3,514|
|Three Year Commitment ||£788||£1,452||£2,350||£3,362|
|Extra Illustrated Online Entries ||£90||£75||£60||£45|
|Extra Bulletin Slots ||£150||£125||£100||£75|
|Extra Monthly Feature ||£100||£75|
|List Rental Cost Per 1000 ||£525||£450||£325||£275|
|4x Solus Email Campaigns ||£2,025||£1,760||£1,515|
|Solus Email Template Set Up ||£600||£600||£600||£600|
|Solus Email Cost Per Send ||£450||£450||£450||£450|
|Online Shopfront ||You build it||We build it||We build it||We build it||We build it|
|Online Search Rank ||3||2||2||1||1|
|Company About Page |
|Brand Logos |
|Classified Listings |
|Product & Service Entries |
|Max. Illustrations Per Entry ||1||12||12||12||12|
|Backlinks To Your Website |
|Product Specifications |
|Cross Selling Opportunities |
|New Entry Promotion |
|Social Media Links |
|Content Management System |
|Framework Creation |
|Full Entry Production ||5||10||20||40|
|Account Reviews ||Annual||Annual||Bi-annual||Quarterly|
|Website Metrics |
|Bulletin Metrics |
|Major Changes Service |
|Managed News |
"Lang+Fulton has subscribed to ESI's publications and websites since 2003. The services provided have always been of the highest possible standard."
UK Marketing Director, Lang+Fulton
BUILDING SERVICES marketing opportunities
8pp, September 2018, 470KB
Terms and conditions
To see our marketing terms and conditions for paid-for subscriptions, please click one of the links below: