|Number of sensors||
XPander is a wireless intelligent detector range in which individual alarm devices communicate with the XP95 loop by radio signals.
Every device is assigned an address and this address is recognised by the control panel in the same way as is the address of any device connected directly to the loop wiring.
The XPander multisensor detector contains an optical smoke sensor and a thermistor temperature sensor, whose outputs are combined to give the final analogue value.
• Easy to install.
• Uses XPERT card addressing.
• Uses proven technology.
• Eliminates cable problems.
• Requires no special control panel.
• Uses 868MHz radio channels.
• Can have up to 15 device per interfaces and up to five interfaces per loop.