|Number of sensors||
100mm dia; 50mm high
AlarmSense is a range of conventional detection and alarm products specially designed to be connected to the same pair of supply wires.
The optical smoke detector uses an internal pulsing LED and a photodiode at an obtuse angle. In the event of smoke entering the chamber, the light pulse from the LED will be scattered and registered by the photodiode. The detector will then enter the alarm state and the indicator LED lights up.
• Detectors, manual call points and sounders are connected on the same two wires.
• Sounders can be wired to the same point as detectors.
• Failsafe operation of manual call points when detectors are removed.
• Zonal fire tracking and alarm indication.
• Synchronisation of visual/audible alarms.
• Detectors and manual call point alarms are identifiable separately.
• Detectors and manual call points can be disabled separately.
• Reduction in wiring and installation costs.
• Ease of installation.
• Flexible system design.