|Number of sensors||
|Max. operating temperature (deg. C)||
The Series 65 range of conventional detectors incorporates well-proven sensing technologies, together with advances in materials and electronics technology.
The ionisation smoke detector irradiates air in the dual sensing chambers to produce ions that travel to the positive and negative electrodes, creating a current flow. As smoke enters the outer chamber, the flow drops and the voltage increases. The detector will then enter the alarm state and the indicator LED lights up.
• Advanced electronic technology.
• Flashing LED option.
• Magnetic test switch option.
• Can be used on security systems when used with a relay base.
• Electrically and mechanically compatible with Series 60.
• Proven detection performance.