Immersed electrode humidifiers
|Ambient / ducted||
|Minimum capacity (kg/h)||
|Maximum capacity (kg/h)||
humiSteam is an immersed electrode humidifier. Its reliability and flexibility make it ideal for a large range of applications, including civil environments, offices, hospitals, industrial facilities and steam baths.
humiSteam is suitable for both installation in a room, using the steam blower, and for installation in an air duct, using the new range of linear steam distributors.
• Patented AFS antifoam system prevents the risk of droplets being delivered together with the steam.
• Large cylinders, with galvanised electrodes and lime scale filter on the bottom, for long maintenance free life. Openable cylinders and cylinders for water with low conductivity are also available.
• Steam production with continuous modulation from 20% to the maximum flow-rate.
• Built-in conductivity sensor and control software to optimise energy efficiency and operating life, with constant performance throughout the life of the cylinder.
• Choice between two controllers: P (proportional or ON/OFF by external controller) and H (with built-in control by external humidity probe).
• Model H manages a second limit probe to avoid condensation in the air duct.
The type Y humidifiers have a simple 3 LED display that shows the normal operating conditions and any diagnostic information. In addition, they are fitted with an RS485 interface using the Modbus protocol for configuration and remote control from a BMS.