|Max. pressure (bar)||
|Max. temperature (deg. C)||
The PN10 manifold with top meter is a rod-type that is used for the distribution of the individual heating circuits in floor heating systems. Each heating circuit can be controlled and shut-off separately.
• Rod-type distributor sets with shut-off and thermostatic upper parts.
• Rod-type distributor sets with thermostatic upper parts and top meter control inserts.
• Single take-off sets (extension sets).
• Shut-off valves in straight and angled models.
• Compression unions for copper, steel and plastic pipes.
The distributors are mounted onto the wall or in a distributor cabinet on holding devices.
The distributors are closed by a plug on one side.