The Wilo-Stratos GIGA2.0-D is a high-efficiency in-line twin-head pump with EC motor and electronic power adjustment in glanded pump construction. Version as single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump with flange connection and mechanical seal.
Pumping of heating water (in accordance with VDI 2035), cold water and water-glycol mixtures without abrasive substances in heating, air-conditioning and cooling systems.
Key features and benefits
- Local adjustment and operation through mobile devices via Bluetooth, as well as remote access option and multiple pump control thanks to connectivity via Wilo Net.
- Analogue and digital interfaces provide a wide range of options, e.g. for integration into building automation systems
- Optimal control using an application-guided setting assistant
- Clear display and Green Button Technology for easy intuitive operation
- Highest transparency of operating data for analysis and optimisation of pump and overall system
- Optimum energy efficiency of the overall system through intelligent interaction of IE5 EC motor technology with proven pump hydraulics (MEI ≥0.7) as well as innovative control functions such as Dynamic Adapt plus, Multi Flow Adaptation and T-const
- High reliability thanks to innovative drive technology and proven pump hydraulics.