MDB-Diluter systems are designed for intensive welding activities with heavy dust load. The unit prevents accumulation of welding fume beyond the legal limits by continuous filtration and dilution of polluted air. The blue haze of welding fumes, caused by the risen fumes that concentrate between four and six meters above the floor, is continuously mixed with clean air injected by nozzles.
The MDB-Diluter injects the filtered clean air into workshop. The airflow is completely adaptable in volume and direction to your situation with a throw of up to 50 meters (164 ft). The nozzles are individually adjustable and will not create a draft.
- Filtering and diluting the indoor air provides a healthier environment for all employees
- Filters the blue haze instantly making it disappear into the filter medium
- Less dust deposits on your machinery and so less downtime and maintenance costs
- Ideal solution when source extraction and welding hoods are not possible
- Silencer reduces the noise level of the air flow.
- Sound absorbing case reduces the noise of the fan motor (at max power) to less than 70 dB(A).
- Self-cleaning filter
- ControlPro filter control with touchscreen interface
W3 compliant filtration
The MDB-Diluter PRO has BiCo spunbond polyester cartridges with PTFE membrane. The MDB-Diluter PRO is welding fume class W3 compliant in accordance with NEN EN-ISO 15012-1:2013. This membrane ensures that the dust particles are captured on the surface of the filter, acting as an instant dust cake. As a result the filter can act at its peak performance right from the start, whereas filters without this PTFE membrane need to collect some dust first before acting at peak performance.
The MDB-Diluter is self-cleaning. This automatic filter cleaning takes place by compressed air pulses inside each filter cartridge. The RamAirTM pulse amplifier provides superior cleaning for longer filter cartridge life and lower pressure loss. The residue is collected in a 80 liters (21 gallon) dustbin on wheels and can be removed while unit is operational.
ControlPro filter control
The MDB-Diluter will be available with the newest filter control of Plymovent; the ControlPro. This control has an intuitive touchscreen interface that shows at a glance how the system is performing. The 7’’ touch display shows what the system is doing now, what it will do next and how to keep it in shape. An extensive and very accessible menu allows full adaptability in an easy way. ControlPro can use ethernet communication for a wide variety of connectivity options. ControlPro is the control that meets the full needs of the professional user: Simple, Insight, Connected.
- Relatively small investment to control the welding fumes in your workshop
- Self-cleaning filter
- Less installation costs because the stand-alone unit does not require fixed duct work
- The frequency inverter saves energy, expands filter life and offers a constant reliable performance
- Energy saving because of re-circulation of expensive heated or cooled air
- Intensive dry welding activities with a heavy dust load
- Workshops where ductwork is not possible or where welding locations change
- Reducing welding fumes in the whole workshop for all staff, not only for the welders
- Suitable for areas where large work pieces are being handled