Centrum is a series of 2 to 3 parallel-switched, non-self-priming stainless steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps with speed-controlled motors.
Centrum pumps provide fully automatic water supply and pressure boosting in inlet mode from a tank, for domestic, commercial, industrial and municipal applications (eg residential, office, administration buildings, hotels, hospitals, trades, industry, water supply companies).
Approved fluids are generally waters which do not attack the materials used, neither chemically nor mechanically, and do not contain any abrasive or long-fiber constituents like:
- Drinking water (check drinking water approvals in materials section)
- Cooling water
- Process water
Key features and benefits
- Compact system with outstanding price/performance ratio due to Helix V series stainless steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps
- Integrated full motor protection with thermistor sensor (PTC)
- Automatic deactivation in the event of low water via the motor control electronics (switch optional)
- Maximum degree of control using the simple navigation and adjustment using rotary knob
- Tank with interconnecting pipework on a common base frame
- Wilo ElectronicControl protects the pump against: dry run, excess current, excess water temperature, frost, short-circuit, overvoltage, undervoltage
- 1~230 V ± 10 %, 50 Hz; mains connection (other versions on request)
- Fluid temperature: 50°C max
- Ambient temperature: 40°C max
- Operating pressure: 10 bar
- Inlet pressure: 10 bar
- Nominal connection diameters on discharge side: R 1 1/4” - R 2 1/2"
- Nominal connection diameters on inlet side: R 1 1/4” - R 2 1/2"
- Speed range: 1500-3500rpm
- Protection class: IP 54
- Fuse protection on mains side: A, AC 3 according to motor power and EVU regulations
- Approved fluids: cooling water; potable and process water (other fluids on request)