The UltraFlex extraction arm provides ease of operation during welding operations in which the position of the extraction arm has to be frequently adjusted.
A balance wheel system keeps maintenance to a minimum and immediately converts each manual adjustment to the arm into a stable extraction position. The UltraFlex is available in arm length from 3 up to 4 m and have an extraction capacity of 600-1600 m3/h. UltraFlex is suitable for both mobile and stationary welding fume extraction systems.
- Maintenance and production welding
- Workbench applications
- Low ceilings
Low ceilings use
The UltraFlex-4/LC (LC=Low Ceiling) is a wall-mounted flexible extraction arm with a rotatable hood RotaHood. The arm is provided with the BalanceWheel spring balance system for ultra-light, user friendly positioning of the arm.
The UltraFlex-4/LC is particularly suitable to be mounted under low ceilings (minimum: 2500 mm/100 in.)
- For standard to high number of position changes
- Very easy/light operation
- Reach from 3 up to 4m
- Balance wheel, friction-free spring-supported balance system that compensates the weight of the arm and allows ultra light repositioning of the arm
- Low maintenance requirement substantially less than "friction" based arms
- RotaHood 360-degree friction free rotatable extraction hood for easy positioning
- Light impact resistant industrial plastic tubes
- Standard Ø 200 mm smooth tubes to allow high capacity against low pressure drop
- Low ceiling version