With predictions of a fivefold increase in new homes built with solar technologies, roof systems manufacturer, Marley offers this RIBA-accredited online CPD course on the renewable energy solution for architects and specifiers.
The key learning objectives of this seminar are to provide:
- understanding of the difference between all types of solar panel systems for roofing applications
- detail about the features, benefits and performance of solar panel systems
- information about the sustainability benefits of solar PV
- discussion and details about adding solar panels to specifications and optimising performance
- understanding about the fundamentals of detailing and installing solar panels
With the long-awaited response to the Future Homes Standard, outlining the government’s target of a 31% reduction in home carbon emissions, the role of renewable energy sources, including solar PV, in achieving these targets will be crucial.
In addition, the online seminar covers the features and sustainability benefits of solar PV, before finishing with practical guidance on successful installation and how its performance can be optimised further.