Contour's anti-ligature, wall-mounted TV cabinet is designed to provide a safe, protective and secure cabinet for televisions within mental health and care environments, including receptions, SEN schools, waiting areas, wards and accommodation can all benefit from a vandal proof TV enclosure. Concerns with space and health and safety make mounting the TV on the wall the ideal solution.
The cabinet provides a robust, lockable and safe solution, which eliminates the risk of users harming themselves or damaging the monitor, or using it as a ligature point.
A wall mounted enclosed TV cabinet eliminates the risk of service users harming themselves,
damaging the monitor or even using it as a ligature point.
The TV is protected by the cabinet by being fully encapsulated in a stylish wooden cabinet, available in a choice of colour finishes. The sloping sides ensure there are no ligature points, and the cabinet hides away all cables, switches and buttons for authorised access only.
- Robust frame reduces the risk of vandalism, tampering and heavy handling.
- Fits neatly onto the wall, complementing the room's aesthetics.
- 3mm holes are punched into powder-coated ventilation grilles that allows the air to circulate through the cover whilst allowing sound to transmit into the room.
- The TV is protected by an 8mm polycarbonate vision panel.
- The frame cabinet is made from 25mm melamine-faced MDF in a white, dark elm or oak effect finish.
- Strip hinged front door allows for authorised access only.
- Lockable TV cabinet - locked as standard with either a key lock or star quarter turn locks.
Standard sizes are available to fit television sizes of 32", 42" or 50". Non-standard sizes can be bespoke manufactured.