The SKY Flatglass 1MF smoke vent features an innovative sliding cover that provides a stylish, functional approach to natural smoke ventilation. The design combines natural daylight with automatic smoke and heat vent protection. Can be used as a smoke ventilator, roof access hatch with a fixed ladder, and a rooflight, providing three solutions in one. Special sizes can be specified.
Features and benefits
- Unique sliding cover design does not require wind deflectors for smoke ventilation and features a rigid PVC frame with external metal profiles.
- Ideal for exposed areas where a hinged opening is impractical.
- Overlapping design ensures complete weathertightness.
- Fully-insulated polyester upstand for energy efficiency.
- Low voltage actuator opens and closes the cover in a smooth and controlled motion.
- 1000 x 1500mm
- Overall dimensions: 1300 x 1800mm
- Free aerodynamic area: 1m²
- Weight: 190kg
- U-value: 1.26W/m²K
- Impact-resistance: tested to BS EN 1873:2014 Class SB1200; test impact energy 1200 J
- Free aerodynamic area: 1.01m²
- Operation: 24V DC battery-backed control system
- Weathertight: yes
- Air leakage: PASS according to EN1873:2014; less than 1.5or 0.5m3/hm at pressure to 150Pa
- Glass fire reaction: A1 according to EN 13501-1