The Universal PDU is a versatile rack power distribution unit featuring a universal input and detachable facility side cable (sold separately). It supports common AC power configurations ranging from 16-60A and 120-415V.
Available in basic to intelligent models featuring advanced remote power and environmental monitoring and optional outlet level switching.
The universal design simplifies critical IT infrastructure deployments by allowing a single model to be installed globally.
- The universal power input can mate to any geographically-specific facility side cable and is designed to operate with variable power input configurations (defined by the connected cable).
- The pivoting connector adjusts from 0-90° to assist with power cable routing.
- Global compliance certification includes: UL Certified, CE Marked, China RoHS, RoHS Compliant, and RCM Mark (EMC only).
- High temperature grade 60°C for high temperature environments.
- Available in vertical and horizontal rackmount form factors.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets with included mounting brackets.
- Simple and convenient configuration options for chassis colors.
- TAA compliant.
- The Universal Input enables users to utilise a single Universal PDU model with various input power configurations to simplify inventory management and enable rapid deployments worldwide.
- Increase or decrease Universal PDU power capacity by changing the facility side cable to adapt to fluctuating equipment power needs.
- Upgradeable models allow users to upgrade the hot-swappable monitoring device on the fly to leverage new technologies and accommodate changing business needs.
- Remotely reboot outlets to power cycle unresponsive IT equipment or increase runtime of critical equipment upon power failure with outlet-level control on select models.
- Reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring available on select models offer quick access to critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximise uptime.
- Monitor power consumption at the outlet-level on select units for a detailed view of power distributed to specific equipment with the outlet level option.
- Environmental monitoring capabilities available on select models ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips.
- U-Lock receptacles on select models secure power cords and avoid accidental disconnections.
- Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality to ensure units function as designed.
- Standard 3-year warranty, upgraded to 5 years with product registration.
- Save time and money by pre-integrating Vertiv Geist rPDUs with the VR rack.
- Banking, financial and insurance
- Data centre / colocation / hosting
- Power / gas
- Transmission and distribution