Liebert® AFC combines the outstanding levels of energy-efficiency allowed by freecooling with the endless availability guaranteed by the compressor back-up (available with multi-scroll or screw compressors) and the highly efficient adiabatic wet pad system. The latter humidifies the air entering the freecooling and condensing coils, consequently increasing freecooling operation. The unit is designed to guarantee 100% cooling availability, even under the most critical conditions.
- Integrated adiabatic system: highly efficient adiabatic wet pads humidify air entering the freecooling and condensing coils, increasing the freecooling chiller system operation and mechanical efficiency.
- Supersaver: the Supersaver is the software logic embedded in the iCOM™ Control leveraging on the communication with floor-mount units to maximise efficiency at system level.
- Fast start ramp: fast recovery capacity - the unit ensures the re-establishment of the full cooling capacity in 70 seconds, following a power restart. The control remains operative without the need of an external single phase power supply.
- iCOM 7’’ touch display: the iCOM control ensures the intelligent management of units within the dynamic data centre environment, while the innovative 7” touch screen display presents advanced graphic functions.
- New generation EC fans: the new generation super silent EC fans dramatically reduce the noise levels and increase the overall unit efficiency.
- Electronic expansion falve: minimises condensing pressure to reduce compressors’ power consumption, achieving high efficiency levels.
- Microchannel condensing coil: the full aluminum fan coil ensures extreme efficiency levels during the mechanical cooling mode and minimises the refrigerant charge.
- Significant annual efficiency levels deliver a pPUE of 1.08
- Grants continuous cooling availability in case of water shortages, extreme ambient temperatures and unstable power supply
- Optimises efficiency levels of data centre applications including Liebert PCW and SmartAisle™ containment
- Banking, financial and insurance
- Broadcast and entertainment
- Construction and engineering
- Data centre / colocation / hosting
- Military, defense, aerospace and missile nuclear power
- Oil and gas
- Retail and wholesale