Liebert EFC® includes indirect air-to-air heat exchange and evaporative cooling technology all in one footprint. It is capable of reducing air temperatures by leveraging on the evaporative cooling principle. Through this technology, the Liebert EFC can achieve pPUE levels of 1.03 ensuring top energy efficiency, as well as minimised operating costs.
- Integrated chilled water coil or direct expansion system: these technologies ensure the unit's operation even in climates characterised by extreme humidity levels or severe temperature peaks.
- Advanced Vertiv ICOM™ Control: ensures high-level management of the units to work together as a single system, optimising room temperature and airflow. Furthermore, it features a 7” touch screen display for quicker and easier data readability.
- SmartAisle™ Control Logic: optimises internal air volumes and temperature according to specific server needs, ensuring that not a single Watt is wasted.
- Eurovent certified heat exchanger: guarantees that Liebert EFC heat exchangers undergo independent testing, delivering rating accuracy and enhancing the unit's reliability
- Provides superior annual efficiency while granting lower water usage
- Achieves industry leading peak power
- Ensures complete separation of air streams preventing any contamination and humidity infiltration
- Designed for minimal maintenance
- Individual units allow for scalable deployments
- Banking, financial and insurance
- Broadcast and entertainment
- Construction and engineering
- Data centre / colocation / hosting
- Retail and wholesale