The Vertiv™ VRC IT rack cooling unit is designed to meet cooling requirements for small server rooms, network closets and edge applications up to 3500 watts per cabinet.
It packs powerful, scalable and energy-efficient cooling into a compact unit, fitting into most standard 19" network racks, freeing up valuable floor space.
Available in 2 versions:
- Self-contained - designed specifically for fast and easy installation in small spaces where heat can be rejected into a ventilated double ceiling or larger rooms where heat can be discharged directly into the room
- Split - designed for applications that lack a double ceiling, building air conditioning, or the ability to handle in-building heat rejection.
Both versions mount within standard EIA 19-inch network racks and are compatible with open (perforated) and solid or plexiglass closed-rack systems.
Equipped with variable speed compressor and fans to match cooling with the IT load in the room, enabling low energy consumption and scalable capacity.
IT managers can monitor the status and performance of server cooling system on the unit’s display or remotely using the plug-in SNMP communication card or Modbus RTU.
An add-on condensate pump is available to help to remove condensed water and simplify condensate management.
- Space saving
- Available in split or self-contained version to fit different building architectures
- Easy plug-and-play installation of the self-contained version
- Lowers energy consmption
- Practical accessories included: display, condensate pump, SNMP/Modbus monitoring card and installation accessories
- Peace of mind through easy monitoring and management
- Banking, financial and insurance
- Broadcast and entertainment
- Construction and engineering
- Retail and wholesale