Constant Air Systems manufactures all of its plant rooms off-site to client specifications. Their expertise and experience includes the manufacture of:
- boiler plantrooms
- steam plantrooms
- domestic hot and cold water plantrooms
- chilled water plantrooms
- air handling plantrooms
- air conditioning and refrigeration plantrooms
- electrical switchgear plantrooms
Plantrooms can either be a single-skin or twin-skin insulated construction, and are designed to suit a particular project's specific requirements.
- Mild steel welded structural baseframe
- Durbar plate steel flooring
- Lifting points via baseframe
- Plastisol coated galvanised sheet steel external walls, roof, doors to a range of colours as standard although other profiles for external appearance may be accommodated
- Bonded sheet steel / insulation wall and roof panels for thermal acoustically-insulated units where required
- Aluminium powder-coated weather louvres
- Raised plinth plant bases where applicable
- One-piece or multiple-section construction dependant upon site access and transportation limitations
Constant Air Systems employs the latest computer-aided design technology in the preparation of layouts and schematic drawings. The designs are prepared in-house by experienced engineers taking into account operational access and manufacturers' maintenance requirements. The specific needs of most clients can be accommodated.
Plant room deliveries are co-ordinated with the site management team. Lifting arrangements can be made for offloading or positioning a module.
CAS also offers all associated works and services involved with the installation and initialisation of the plant rooms including building work, mains services to the unit etc.