The super slimline TU350 fantile (fan air terminal) is recessed into the floor and extracts conditioned air from the plenum below the raised floor and introduces it into the workspace. It also re-circulates room air.
By removing services from the ceiling void and utilising the space beneath the raised floor, height savings of around 450-600mm can be achieved.
The slimline TU350 fantile has an equivalent unit height of just 150mm. It has superior performance, achieving higher airflow capacity with reduced noise levels.
- Designed to fit into standard 600 x 600mm raised access grid floor panel
- Two temperature sensors (floor and room)
- Motorised damper
- Adjustable controller for fan speed and temperature - either in hatch or using app
- Can help increase BCO floor-to-ceiling heights
- Based on underfloor pressure of 15-20 Pa and 50% fan speed, it can achieve airflow performance of 300m3/h at NR 37, below the BCO recommendation of NR 38
- Will also fit into a screw-down steel floors with a new specially developed adapter kit