The CAM-V system makes use of the raised floor void as a plenum for the distribution of supply air. Return air is received back to the unit at ceiling or high level.
No division in the floor plenum means the CAM-V system is the best option for flexibility and future reconfiguration.
- CAM-V unit: delivers conditioned air into the plenum and receives return air at high level for reconditioning
- Fantile (Fan Air Terminal) delivers conditioned air to the workspace
- TUC-500: floor-standing fan terminal unit where there is insufficient space for recessed terminals
- Fatronic: integrated controller for fan terminal units for user control
- Flexmatic: display unit allowing visual access and control of units
- Flextouch: wall-mounted touchscreen remote controller for Fantiles
- Raised access floor: creates underfloor plenum for supply / return of conditioned air
- Fresh air module: draws additional air from outside and delivers it to the CAM unit