The CAM-C underfloor zonal air conditioning system uses the raised floor void as a plenum for the distribution and return of air. Within the floor void, flexible baffle material segregates zones into supply and return plena.
A CAM-C system is the best option for increasing headroom in height-restricted buildings and where ceilings may be left exposed to highlight architectural features.
- CAM-C unit: delivers conditioned air into the plenum and receives return air
- Fantile (fan air terminal): delivers conditioned air to the workspace
- TUC: floor-standing fan terminal unit where there's insufficient space for recessed terminals
- Fatronic: integrated controller for fan terminal units
- Flexmatic: display unit allowing visual access and control of units
- Flextouch: wall-mounted touchscreen remote controller for fantiles
- Raised access floor: creates underfloor plenum for supply / return of conditioned air
- Return air grilles: to fit different floor finishes
- Air segregation baffle: to divide underfloor plenum into supply / return air channels
- Fresh air module: draws additional air from outside to boost airflow
- Attenuator: dust collection trays and acoustic cross talk attenuators