'The Utimate Guide to Plate Heat Exchangers', from Stokvis, is designed to highlight the features and benefits of plate heat exchangers, both 'bare' and 'packaged' as opposed to other methods of heat transfer.
What the guide covers
- When and why to use plate heat exchangers (PHEs)
- Benefits that many heating engineers often overlook
- How PHE's work
- How to improve performance
- How to reduce specification with pre-designed packages
- What mediums can be used
- How to reduce on-site assembly time for installers
- Design / installation diagrams
- Building selection guide
Ultimately this guide serves to make the overall design process easier for consultants, and the installation a lot quicker and easier for contractors.
If you need any help or further assistance with anything in the guide, call the Stokvis team or complete the enquiry form opposite, or click 'Visit website' opposite for more details.