3010-500 stainless steel drainage channels are used in commercial kitchens where equipment such as bratt pans and tilting kettles are typically cleaned and then discharged directly into a channel drain.
The 3010-500 channel system is specifically designed to handle the large volumes of water used in commercial kitchen applications.
The channel system acts as a wash-down point, but also, when positioned in co-ordination with the tilting element of kitchen equipment, will collect waste water as well as any drips.
Features and benefits
- a channel with a built-in fall with a gradient designed to be self-cleansing
- anti-slip gratings
- trapped gully assembly with waste basket to collect solids before they enter the drainage system
- odour trap to prevent smells
- all internal items are removable to allow for full bore access for rodding if required
- 500mm wide with 450mm wide anti-slip gratings
- 23 x 23mm open mesh
- 30 x 3mm load bar
- 110mm diameter spigot
- grade 304 or 316 stainless steel
- channel can be supplied in any length
- outlet can be positioned anywhere along the length
- various channel designs are available to suit a vinyl floor finish
- side outlet gullies are available