NSM air-to-water chillers are a high-efficiency chiller range with axial fans, twin-screw compressors, tube core water exchangers and micro-channel air exchangers.
They provide high efficiency at partial loads and feature a microchannel coil as well as a night mode, that enables a silenced operation profile. They are quick and easy to install.
Outdoor chillers are used for the production of chilled water with high-efficiency screw compressors, with cooling capacity adjustment via continuous modulation. Axial fans, microchannel external coils, plant side shell and tube heat exchanger. In the units (with desuperheater or total recovery) there is also the possibility of producing hot water for free. The base, the structure and the panels are made of steel treated with rustproof polyester paint.
- Unit with 2/3 refrigerant circuits designed to provide maximum efficiency at full load, ensuring high efficiency at partial loads also and ensuring continuity in case one of the circuits stop.
- The full range uses aluminium microchannel coils, ensuring very high levels of efficiency. This allows using less refrigerant compared to traditional copper coils.
- The possibility of using the electronic thermostatic valve brings significant benefits, in particular when the refrigerant is working at partial loads to the benefit of energy efficiency of the unit. It is supplied as standard from size 5202÷6402 and 8403÷9603, optional for all other sizes.
- Standard differential pressure switch.
- Possibility of integrated hydronic kit that encloses the main hydraulic components; it is available in different configurations with one or two pumps, with different static pressures available.
- Microprocessor adjustment, with keyboard and LCD display, for easy consultation and intervention on the unit via a menu available in several languages.
- Adjustment includes complete management of the alarms and their log.
- The presence of a programmable timer allows setting time bands of operation and a possible second set-point.
- The temperature control takes place with the integral proportional logic, based on the water output temperature.
- Night Mode: it is possible to set a silenced operation profile.
Perfect for night operation, since it guarantees greater acoustic comfort in the evenings, and a high efficiency in the time of greater load.