The units from the SPL series represent the ideal solution to guarantee the comfort conditions in small-medium spaces such as health centres, spa areas, fitness centres, small swimming pools, sports facilities, etc.
The unit contains a refrigerant circuit and a system for the recovery of sensible and latent heat coming from the humid air extracted from the space, thereby being optimised for the reduction of energy consumption. The main function of the unit, is that of dehumidifying and at the same time ensuring control of the temperature and humidity conditions of the area served.
The unit is fitted with an efficient heat recovery system on the water side, to be used to partially heat the swimming pool water at no cost.
Maximum resistance to corrosion.
Plug and Play, ready to use
- Anodised aluminium profile with reinforced nylon corner pieces. Casing made from sandwich type panels (50mm thickness), with internal surface galvanised steel, external in galvanised steel and insulating material hot injected polyurethane with a density of 42 kg/m3, fixed without screws, doors with keyless handles. This fixing method allows a uniform pressure on the casing, ensuring an excellent resistance to the leak- age of air and water. The support structures and the seals around components are com- pletely painted to ensure the maximum corro- sion resistance. The bottom surfaces of the unit are fitted with drain panels in galvanised steel with a central drain point piped sideways.
THERMAL RECOVERY SECTION
- High efficiency static cross flow in aluminium. Including dampers: recirculating damper used for the quick start up of the space, recirculating damper for the "primary" cycle, dampers on the air inlet and extract. All dampers are manufactured in anodised aluminium and are individually controlled for precise air flow control.
- Fitted with scroll compressor supplied with rubber anti-vibration feet, refrigerant gas/air heat exchanger coil with copper tubes and aluminium fins and painted frame, filter, electronic expansion valve, liquid receiver, filter drier, controls (pressure transducers and visual indicators) and safeties (high and low pressure pressostats), brazed copper connections, refrigerant charge of environmentally friendly R410A. The refrigerant circuit is installed in a compartment isolated from the air flow to facilitate checks and maintenance.
- Treated with epoxy paint resistant to corrosion, fitted with "plug fans" with backward curved impeller of high output. Electrical motor directly coupled to the impeller suitable for inverter control (standard).
- Fitted as standard with panel filters in extract (G4 efficiency class according to EN779) and panel + bag filters (G4 + F9 efficiency class according to EN779) meet the requirements for the applicable standards for indoor air quality. Dirty filter differential pressure switches provided as standard.
HOT WATER HEATING COIL
- With copper tubes and pre-painted aluminium fins to heat the supply air after dehumidification, controlled by a modulating 3 way valve; this allows the accurate control of the supply air temperature. Frame of the coil in painted galvanised steel to ensure maximum resistance to corrosion.
- Power and controls panel unit mounted. Electrical installation for the connection of power and controls, set in tubes or conduits with glands and grommets, IP55 protective rating. Remote panel for unit control