The URX_CF series is the mono-bloc solution designed for the installation requirements typical for public spaces like bars, restaurants, offices, meeting rooms. The URX_CF units combine in one mono-bloc unit, besides the fan, filter, and heat recovery sections, a heat pump refrigerant circuit with scroll compressors of high output and low noise. The supply air is heated or cooled, based on the season, through the heat pump refrigerant circuit located within the unit and charged with refrigerant R410A. All this allows to have a complete unit, with the automatic operation in each season and capable of combining the required space ventilation requirements with efficient heat recovery. The careful design of the machine combines very compact dimensions, which permit easy installation in false ceilings, with an excellent accessibility for maintaining all the internal components.
- Standard horizontal configuration 5 sizes complete with temperature controller and ready for installation. PANELS:
- Self-supporting sandwich panel 20 mm thick in galvanised steel for internal and external surfaces with injected polyurethane insula- tion (density 40 kg/m3). HEAT RECOVERY:
- Cross flow plate heat exchanger in aluminium with outputs over 50% in winter conditions. FILTERS:
- Class G3, 80% gravimetric efficiency, according to EN 779, thickness 48 mm, located before the heat recovery both in the supply and return air flow. CENTRIFUGAL FANS:
- Double inlet forward curved blades with direct drive motor. Single phase 230V-50Hz single speed motor. The air flow is controlled, within +/- 15% of the nominal, through an electronic speed controller supplied as standard.
- Heat pump complete with high efficiency low noise scroll compressors, 4 way refrigerant cycle reversing valve, evaporator coil, con- denser coil, liquid receiver, liquid separator, double thermostatic expansion valve, liquid sight glass (only for models 150, 210, 330), filter drier, high/low pressure pressostats.
- The unit is provided with an electrical panel complete with power and control section (included the control for the 3 way valve for the supplementary hot water coil and associ- ated actuators), ensuring the control of all the refrigerant circuit functions. Included are: NTC return air temperature sensor, external air temperature sensor, dampers and actuators in the free-cooling version, pressure switch in the supply air filter. Supplied loose is a remote mounted control terminal for auto- matic control of the unit and an outlet to power and control a light to conform with the current regulation for smoking zones.
CONDENSATE DRAIN TRAY:
- Condensate drain tray in aluminium.
- From below for the heat recovery, the filters, the condensate drain tray and the fans.