RePuro is an innovative counter-flow heat recovery system which ensures the correct renewal of air to indoor environments. Through the use of up to 90% high effi- ciency heat exchangers RePuro allows the introduction of fresh air at a tempera- ture close to that of the room concerned, reducing energy costs that would be in- curred in exchanging the air in traditional ways or by mechanical ventilation alone. PLASMACLUSTER ionising filter. Plasma- cluster is capable of reducing the level of pollutants, by decomposing the molecu- les that form them. The result is in the air: you can finally breath clean, odour-free ionised air.
RePuro_R with electric pre-heater for continuous operation in cold climates up to -15°C.
Wall installation and ceiling: (100÷170) upright (250÷650)
- Heat exchanger with hexagonal shape to increase the surface area.
- Heat exchanger easily removed from the front for cleaning or replacement.
- Casing in galvanised sheet steel with internal insulation.
- Standard filter on fresh air G4
- Standard filter on extract air G2.
- Filters can be removed for cleaning or replacement.
- All units are equipped with frost protection system for climates >-10°C .
High efficiency of 90% and above (UNI EN 308).
Free-cooling in mid-seasons through the automatic by-pass function (RePuro 250-350-450-550-650).
- By-pass no frost (RePuro 450-550-650)
- Ionizer filter PLASMACLUSTER as standard.
- Flow rate control 0-100% of nominal air flow rate.
- Direct drive centrifugal fans, with "Brushless" EC high efficiency variable speed electric motors (ERP2015).
- Microprocessor controller with inter- face capability to the VMF System.
- Monitoring of the units with remote wired control panel (supplied as stand- ard). Innovative design, extremely slim, allows control of functions via a touch keypad with LCD display. The panel cable is 6 metres long sup- plied as standard. Activation of the electric heater in the RePuro_R version. Front in light grey colour PANTONE COOL GRAY 1C.
- Easy to wall mount with standard supplied mounting plate, or floor mount with anti- vibration mounts AVM accessory.
- Adaptable to existing systems.
- Compact size.
- Quiet operation.
- The installation requires a condensate drain system.
- EASY "PLUG & PLAY" INSTALLATION
- LOW DUCT HEIGHT FOR IN-WALL AND SCREED- FLOOR APPLICATION
- ANTI-STATIC AND ANTI-BACTERIAL PROPERTIES
- LONG-TERM ENERGY EFFICIENT BY MECHANICAL CONNECTIONS
- THE DUCT SEMI-OVAL IS CERTIFIED TU¨V