Klargester Commercial pumping stations are suitable for developments and premises where drainage by gravity is not an option.
The range includes solutions for sewage treatment plants, surface water, rainwater harvesting and septic tanks. Tanks and pumps come in a range of sizes and dimensions, offering complete flexibility of choice.
Features and benefits:
- High-level alarm for complete peace of mind
- 24 storage capacity for foul waste, ensuring you comply with building regulations
- Optional kiosks with warning beacons and optional telemetry systems for ultimate system control
- Service and maintenance plans available to prolong the life of the pump systems
- Internal lifting chains and guiderails (as specified)
- Wide range of pump options including macerators / solids handling / vortex
- Range of emergency overflow tanks
- Inlet connection sizes to suit site
- Various invert depths and positions
- GRP chambers with internal pipework in plastic, galvanised or cast iron