When power supplies fail, Klargester Commercial responds instantly, separating liquids and solids into a separate chamber and storing waste for up to 24 hours. Once power is restored, the pumps will work normally again without further maintenance.
Klargester Commercial pumping stations are made from robust GRP. They are designed as a single-piece chamber with two separate sections, one for normal operation and one for emergency storage.
Features and benefits:
- Minimal on-site assembly, saving time and money
- One-piece tank chamber for easy installation
- High-level alarm for complete peace of mind
- Weir screen features innovative removable filters, so there is no need to access the chamber during maintenance – best for on-site health and safety
- Single-tank installation up to 79m3 (multiple tank systems available)
- Multiple valve chamber location and invert options
- Totally sealed system
- Less cranage and shallower excavation than concrete pumping stations