X-CUBE is a highly configurable, efficient air handling unit used to ventilate rooms or entire buildings.
With this product, TROX sets a new standard in the AHU market with considerably higher levels of quality, performance, flexibility, reliability, energy efficiency, and hygiene.
- Energy-efficient air handling unit
- Ventilates rooms or entire buildings
- Filters, heats, and cools the air
- Also used for heat recovery, humidification and dehumidification
- Volume flow rates of up to 86,000 m³/h
- Flexible frame construction, completely covered externally by thermally insulated panels or doors
- Easy installation, maintenance and cleaning
- Significantly reduced wiring workload due to flexible control and regulation based on fieldbus technology
Energy efficiency was the guiding concept in the development of the X-CUBE.
Construction, insulation, low leakage, heat recovery, energy-efficient motors, and intelligent control technology have resulted in a double-digit savings potential when compared to conventional air handling units.
- A special hygiene construction variant according to DIN 1946/4 for use in hospitals and laboratories.
- A weatherproof variant for outdoor siting.