Helix Excel is a non-self-priming, high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump.
Applications include water supply and pressure boosting, industrial circulation systems, process water, cooling water circulation systems, fire extinguishing systems, washing systems and irrigation.
This highly efficient fully stainless steel pump is vertical in design with an EC motor, an integrated high-efficiency drive and in-line connections.
Fluid temperature range
- Helix EXCEL 2 – 16 (EPDM): -30 to 120 °C
- Helix EXCEL 2 – 16 (FKM): -15 to 90 °C
- Helix EXCEL 22 – 36 (EPDM): -20 to 120 °C
- Helix EXCEL 22 – 36 for aggressive media (FKM): -15 to 90 °C
- Helix EXCEL 22 – 36 for aggressive media (EPDM): -30 to 120 °C (on request)
Special features / product advantages
- Highly efficient EC motor (efficiency higher than IE4 limit values in accordance with IEC TS 60034-31 Ed.1)
- Efficiency-optimised, laser-welded 2D/3D high-efficiency hydraulics
- High Efficiency Drive with wide control range
- Optional interfaces for BUS communication via plug-in IF-modules
- Control modes: Speed control, constant pressure and PID
- The HELIX series is available with a user-friendly "X-Seal" cartridge mechanical seal (with standard gasket) which enables quick and easy maintenance
- The spacer coupling allows the mechanical seal to be replaced without removing the motor (from 7.5 kW)
- WRAS/KTW/ACS approval for all parts that come in contact with the fluid (EPDM version)