CronoTwin-DL is a glanded double pump of in-line design with a flange connection.
It is used for pumping heating water (in accordance with VDI 2035), water-glycol mixtures and cooling and cold water without abrasive substances in heating, cold water and cooling water systems.
Special features/product advantages:
- High-efficiency motors as standard; from 0.75 kW nominal motor power: motors with IE2 technology
- Reduced life cycle costs due to optimised efficiency
- Standard condensate drainage holes in the motor housings
- Can be used flexibly in air-conditioning and cooling systems, with application benefits due to direct draining of condensate via optimised lantern design (patented)
- High corrosion protection thanks to cataphoretic coating
- Bidirectional mechanical seal with forced flushing
- High worldwide availability of standard motors (according to Wilo specifications) and standard mechanical seals
- Reduction of space required and installation costs due to double pump design
- Main/standby mode or peak-load operation (by means of external auxiliary device)
- Peak-load operation (by means of external auxiliary device)