CronoNorm-NL is a single-stage, low-pressure centrifugal pump with an axial suction point, according to EN 733 and ISO 5199, mounted on a baseplate.
- Pumping clean or slightly contaminated water (max. 20 ppm) without solid matter for circulation, transfer and pressure boosting purposes.
- Pumping heating water in accordance with VDI 2035, water/glycol mixtures, cooling / cold water and industrial water.
- Applications in municipal water supply, irrigation, building services, general industry, power stations, etc.
Special features/product advantages
- Burgmann mechanical seal with conical sealing chamber
- Brand shaft protection
- SPM connections for vibration and temperature sensors
- Shaft deflection according to DIN ISO 5199
- Permanently lubricated, generously dimensioned ball bearings (2Z version)