CronoBloc-BL is a glanded pump in block design with flange connection designed for pumping large quantities of hot and cold water, including high-rise building applications.
Its low life cycle cost is the result of optimised hydraulic efficiencies combined with corrosion-resistant cataphoretic coatings, which ensure an economical and long service life.
Over 200 product variants in the series cater for a wide range of applications.
For pumping cold and hot water (in accordance with VDI 2035) without abrasive substances in heating, cold water and cooling water systems.
- Reduced life cycle costs due to optimised efficiency.
- High corrosion protection due to cataphoretic coating of the cast iron components.
- Standard condensate drainage holes in the motor housings.
- High-efficiency motors as standard; from 0.75 kW nominal motor power: motors with IE2 technology.
- Meets user requirements due to performance and main dimensions in accordance with EN 733 (DIN for norm pumps).
- Easy to install due to standard pump support feet and optional supporting blocks.
- Minimum Efficiency Index (MEI) ≥ 0.4
- Permissible temperature range of -20 °C to +140 °C
- Mains connection 3~400 V, 50 Hz (others on request)
- Protection class IP55
- Nominal diameter DN 32 to DN 150
- Max. operating pressure 16 bar (optionally 25 bar on request)
Single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump in block design, with an axial suction port and a radially arranged pressure port, along with:
- Mechanical seal
- Flange connection with pressure measuring connection R 1/8
- IEC standard motor
Materials, as standard
- Pump housing and lantern: Standard: EN-GJL-250
- Impeller: Standard: EN-GJL-200
- Shaft: 1.4122
- Mechanical seal: AQEGG
- ...-L1 variant with bronze impeller (at additional charge)
- …-L4 variant with stainless steel impeller (at additional charge)
- ...-H1 variant with housing made of spheroidal cast iron (at additional charge)
- Other voltages and frequencies as well as ATEX approval on request
- Other mechanical seals on request
- Bases (pump housing and motor) for installation on a base
- PTC thermistor sensor, PTC thermistor tripping relay
- Special motors
- Special mechanical seals
- SC-HVAC, CC-HVAC control systems and switchgears