The BAC is a glanded pump in monobloc design with a plastic housing and either a screwed connection or Victaulic connection.
It is used for pumping cooling water, cold water, water-glycol mixtures and other fluids without abrasive substances.
This single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump has an axial suction port and radially arranged pressure port.
- Reduced life-cycle costs through optimised efficiency levels
- Pump housing in plastic design
- Version with Victaulic or threaded connection (BAC 70/135... with Victaulic connection only)
- Permissible temperature range -15 °C to +60 °C
- Mains connection 3~400 V, 50 Hz (others on request)
- Protection class IP 54
- Screwed connection: G2/G 1½ (type S) or Victaulic connection 60.3/48.3 mm (type BAC 40…-R) or 76.1/76.1 mm (type BAC 70…-R)
- Max. operating pressure 6.5 bar
- Pump housing: PA 6.6 50% GF
- Impeller: PA/PPO, fibreglass-reinforced
- Shaft: X30Cr13
- Mechanical seal: BQEGG