Zip InLine ES compact instantaneous water heaters have an extremely energy efficient bare wire electronic heating system. It is designed to economically supply water to a single outlet such as a handwash area with limited space.
The system heats the water automatically as it flows through, without wasting energy in standby operation. The heating power electronically compensates for variable inlet pressures and temperatures.
Features and benefits
- Flow rate of 1.5-3.0 litres per minute.
- Choice of 2.8, 4.4 and 5.5kW ratings @230V.
- Unlimited hot water supply for handwashing.
- Bare wire technology for fast heat up and accurate temperature control.
- Smart, compact design.
- For use with taps with removable M22/M24 nozzles.
- Heats up only the water drawn off - no standing heat loss
- Sophisticated electronics adjust power applied to compensate for inlet pressure and temperature variations.
- Safe operation without the need for a thermostatic blending valve.