AlarmSense is a range of conventional detection and alarm products specially designed to be connected to the same pair of supply wires.
The AlarmSense sounder base is fitted with electronic circuitry to monitor the presence of detectors and signals any unauthorised removal of detector heads. It is supplied with a high or low volume setting and caps are available for stand-alone installation.
It can only be used with AlarmSense detectors.
• Detectors, manual call points and sounders are connected on the same two wires.
• Sounders can be wired to the same point as detectors.
• Failsafe operation of manual call points when detectors are removed.
• Zonal fire tracking and alarm indication.
• Synchronisation of visual/audible alarms.
• Detectors and manual call point alarms are identifiable separately.
• Detectors and manual call points can be disabled separately.
• Reduction in wiring and installation costs.