VeroLine-IP-E is an electronically controlled glanded double pump in in-line design with flange connection and automatic power adjustment.
It is used for pumping heating water (in accordance with VDI 2035), water-glycol mixtures and cooling and cold water without abrasive substances in heating, cold water and cooling water systems.
Key features / advantages
- Motors with higher efficiency as standard; motors with IE2 technology if rated motor power is 0.75 kW or more
- Energy savings due to integrated electronic control
- Simple operation with red-button technology and display
- Integrated dual pump management
- Two configurable signal relays for run and fault signals
- Configurable fault response tailored to HVAC applications
- Access disable on the pump
- Integrated full motor protection (PTC thermistor sensor) with trip electronics
- Functions and operation identical to Wilo-CronoLine-IL-E
- High standard of corrosion protection thanks to cataphoretic coating
- Condensate drainage holes as standard