High pressure sodium
|Internal / external||
ATEX approved (Zone 2 / 22)
The WALSALL x nR floodlight is designed for use with 250 and 400 Watt HID lamps. It is installed in hazardous areas Zone 2/22 and has an ingress protection of IP65 to EN60529:1992.
• Control gear: magnetic choke with associated electronic igniter.
• Operating voltage: 220-254 volts, 50/60Hz.
• Operating current: 1.5 amps maximum.
• Terminals: MK6/6.
• Lampholder: E40.
• Lamps: tubular high-pressure sodium and metal halide lamps.
• Body and cover: aluminium (3mm) or CR4 mild steel (1.5mm).
• Glass component: toughened glass.
• Reflector: smooth polished or hammer-finished aluminium.
• Finish: epoxy powder-coated in black.
• Weight (empty): 25kg.
• Cover fixing: fully detachable hinged cover with captive M6 stainless steel hexagon-head slotted screws.
• Earthing: internal and external earths.
• Mounting: 5mm stainless steel stirrup bracket.
• Glass: permanently fixed into frame.
• Gasket: one-piece silicone rubber.