|Internal / external||
ATEX approved (Zone 2 / 22)
Type 300 Ex de bulkhead fittings are suitable for installation in hazardous area zones 1/21 and 2/22. The lamps have ingress protection IP67 to EN 60529:1992.
• Control gear: high-frequency electronic ballast complying with all European standards relating to safety, operation and EMC (immunity).
• Operating voltage: 220-254 volts, 50/60Hz.
• Operating current: compact flourescent 0.08 Amps, GLS 0.25 Amps.
• Power factor: 0.98.
• Terminals: 2.5mm2 connection block, suitable for through wiring.
• Lamps: 13 Watt compact flourescent or 60 Watt GLS.
• All cast metal parts: light metal alloy.
• Overtube: borosilicate glass.
• Reflector: 1.2mm galvanised mild steel.
• Finish: cast metal parts are epoxy powder-coated to RAL7032.
• Reflector: epoxy powder-coated in white.
• Cover fixing: M6 allen head stainless steel screws.
• Gasket: nitrile O ring.
• Earthing: internal.
• Mounting: two stainless steel mounting brackets supplied as standard.