|Internal / external||
ATEX approved (Zone 2 / 22)
Ex d are fluorescent single and twin light fittings for 18-58 Watt lamps, available in a standard and an emergency lighting version. They are suitable for installation in hazardous area Zones 1/21 and 2/22. Ingress protection: IP67, IP6X to EN 60529:1992.
• Control gear: high-frequency electronic ballast complying with
all European standards relating to safety, operation and EMC (immunity).
• Operating voltage: 220-254 Volts 50/60Hz.
• Operating current: 0.5 Amps max.
• Power factor: 0.98.
• Terminals: 2.5mm2 connection block, suitable for through wiring.
• Lamps: bi-pin fluorescent tube; T5 for 8W, T8 for all other fittings.
• EMC: to EN55015:2000.
• All cast metal parts: light metal alloy.
• Overtube: borosilicate glass.
• Reflector: 1.2mm galvanised mild steel.
• Finish: cast metal parts are epoxy powder-coated to RAL7032.
• Reflector: epoxy powder-coated in white.
• Cover fixing: M6 allen head stainless steel screws.
• Gasket: nitrile O ring.
• Earthing: internal.
• Mounting: 2 x stainless steel removable mounting brackets supplied as standard.