Linear PlanRad steel panel radiators provide a high heat output. Standard radiators are flat panels with rounded corners and edges with an integral top grill. They are constructed from high-grade steel plate and are suitable for commercial, industrial and domestic installations.
Linear PlanRad steel panel radiators are suitable for system pressures up to 5 or 10bar.
Vertical radiators are supplied in one piece and only require the installation of an air vent, blank plug and supporting brackets.
Five styles are available, which can be specified in numerous sizes, shapes and capacities.
- High heat output
- Available in five styles
- Made from high-grade mild steel
- Floor or wall mounted
- Finished in a RAL 9010 hard wearing stove enamel
- Other RAL colours available
Full dimensions and output values are available in the Linear PlanRad technical data PDF brochure. A full set of CAD files are available at the AEL Heating Solutions website.
Max working pressure
5 bar standard, 10 bar option
1/2" and 3/4"
Floor or wall
- Fabricated from high grade, mild steel plate
- Smooth flat face panel
- Hard-wearing stove enamel in RAL 9010 as standard, other RAL colours available