SmartCom intelligent energy management controllers are designed to satisfy the growing need for higher efficiencies and complement the development of efficient heating systems.
Simple to program and operate, SmartCom units provide cost-effective energy management for small single heater installations through to large multizone applications requiring centralised control.
Features and benefits
- Easy to program with simple multi-key entry and on-screen prompts
- Reduced installation time - units can be networked via screened twisted pair cable
- Integral temperature sensor
- Optional remote air sensor, remote black bulb sensor or duct sensor
- Alphanumeric backlit display with angled viewing
- Remote burner lock-out facility
- Easy-set overtime and holiday periods
- Hours run metering and service datalogging
- Compact IP30 enclosure complete with top or bottom cable entry
- Optional passwords prevent unauthorised access to unit
- Dual temperature settings for sports/non-sports comfort heating