Robusta 200 and 300 are plug-in submersible pumps for the removal of wastewater containing solids up to 10mm. They are made in accordance with EN 12050-2.
The Robusta series has been designed for fixed or portable applications in internal and external environments. Applications include emptying containers and drainage pits, draining swimming pools or flooded cellars, and removal of nuisance water from gullies or pedestrian underpasses.
- Fecal-free wastewater
- Drainage of pits and flooded cellars
- Thermal sensors
- Three lip seals lubricated by a grease chamber
- Protection type IP68
- Stainless steel rotor shaft supported in lubricated-for-life ball bearings
- 60 Hz version available with approval (UL, CSA)
- Fitted with automatic level controlSupplied with built-in check valve
- 10 m cable with Schuko plug
- Suitable for small sumps from 300 x 300mm
- Detachable suction ring; when fitted into the screen, enables pumping down to 3mm