The Coronada light drainage pump is a plug-in, stainless steel submersible pump for the removal of wastewater containing solids up to 10mm, in accordance with EN 12050-2.
The Coronada has been designed for internal or external applications, such as emptying containers and drainage pits, draining of swimming pools or flooded cellars, and removal of nuisance water from gullies or pedestrian underpasses. It can be fixed or portable.
- Fecal-free wastewater
- Drainage of pits, swimming pools, and flooded cellars
- Removal of nuisance water from gullies or pedestrian underpasses
- aggressive wastewater (Coronada SX)
- Fitted with automatic level control
- Supplied with built-in check valve
- 10 m cable with Schuko plug
- available with a high-grade stainless steel shaft, Viton seals, and PVC cable (Coronada SX)
- Thermal sensors
- Mechanical seal on medium side; oil-lubricated lip seal on motor side
- Protection type IP 68
- Stainless steel rotor shaft supported in lubricated-for-life ball bearings