ABS Piranhamat 100 and 120 are compact fecal pumping units for direct connection to a single toilet in accordance with EN 12050-3. They are ready-to-plug-in units, with a gas- and odor-tight synthetic tank.
- Hand washbasins
- Designed for the removal of effluent from a WC located below the sewer backwash level, or where the effluent cannot flow by gravity into a sewer
- Thoroughly cuts up waste, making it is possible to pump it away through 25mm (1") pipes
Due to their compact design and the use of small bore piping, the Piranhamat 100 and 120 pumping units are suitable for installation in existing houses or for refurbishment applications.
- Compact unit ready to plug in, and suitable for direct Euro toilet connection.
- Features a patented Piranha cutting system for pumping faecal matter and sanitary waste that might be accidently dropped into the toilet.
- Automatic level control and alarm.
- Corrosion-resistant synthetic tank.
- Easy-to-maintain unit with easy access lid (no screws).
- Carbon filter fitted to reduce odours.
- Non-return valve and 2m cable. Europlug supplied as standard.