|Power supply (V / Hz)||
|Max. particle size||
|Max. liquid temperature (deg. C)||
The MF 154-804 range of compact and submersible light wastewater pumps is suitable for the reliable and effective dewatering of buildings and sites in accordance with EN 12050-2.
- MF submersible pumps have been designed to cover a wide range of internal and external dewatering applications. The pumps can manage large solids.
- Filling and emptying of containers, drainage of flooded cellars and removal of rainwater.
- Suitable for use in septic tanks and the pumping of effluent from locations below the backwash level in accordance with EN 12056.
- For locations such as building sites, the MF 354, MF 504 and MF 804 are available in a VO version, featuring a protective screen, elbow and hose coupling.
- Vortex hydraulics are particularly suitable for the pumping of fluids containing gaseous or abrasive particles.
- Maximum allowable temperature of 40°C for continuous use, or up to 60°C for intermittent operation (maximum of 5 minutes).
- Compact pumps that are simple and cost-effective to install.
- Vortex hydraulics for blockage-free pumping in critical applications.
- Free-standing or pedestal-mounted.
- Discharge connections G 11/4-G 2 internal thread and DN 65 flange.
- Mechanical and lip seals on rotor shaft.
- Thermal sensors to protect motor against overheating.
- KS version with float switch for automatic level control.
- EasyFit plug-in cable connection.
- Single-phase motor fitted with Europlug; three-phase fitted with CEE plug.