ABS Synconta 700 and 700L synthetic prefabricated sumps are designed as a single pumping station for the effective dewatering of buildings and areas below the sewer level. It is made in accordance with EN 12050-2.
Synconta 700 and 700L are designed as complete wastewater sumps for internal (above-ground), or external (below-ground) installation, and to fit an ABS pump from the Piranha range. They are also suitable for pumping sewage containing faecal matter when installed outside of areas covered by EN.
- Synthetic, corrosion-resistant tank supplied as standard with a plastic lid, discharge pipe work, and coupling with a non-return ball valve
- Available with optional polystyrene jacket to insulate against noise and excessive external temperatures
- Easy to transport, with simple discharge line connection
- Simple to install and maintain. The pump seals automatically onto the discharge line when lowered into the high-level coupling
- Type ABS Piranha submersible grinder pump with shredding system hydraulics can cut and pump wastewater containing solids through small diameter discharge lines from 1¼”
- Automatic pump and level control by pressure sensor system
- Single DN 100 inflow port for DIN push-on connection. One DN 70 port for venting and use as a cable duct (supplied as standard with plug/cable inlet seal)
- Compact, robust synthetic (PE) collection tank of compact design