Sanisett 1 and 2 are single and twin pumping stations designed for the effective dewatering of buildings and areas below the sewer level. They are made in accordance with EN 12050-2.
Sanisett is designed as a complete wastewater sump for above- or below-ground installation, and for use with ABS pumps from the Robusta, Coronada, Piranha and MF ranges.
- above- or below-ground use
- fecal-free domestic and commercial wastewater
- buildings and areas below the sewer level
- Globular shape for extra strength. The below-ground version has a manhole cover with floor run-off, and the option of an odour lock with aeration and venting. The above-ground version is available with a plastic lid (accessory).
- The unit is universally adjustable in height and can be swivelled, allowing easy alignment with floor levels and tiling patterns, independent of the inflow or direction of the discharge lines.
- Plastic cover for protection of the floor grating during installation work.
- Heads up to 20m with Piranha 08/09 pumps.
- Suitable for use as a floor drain.
- Maximum temperature of the media is 40°C for continuous operation; up to 60°C for intermittent (maximum of 5 minutes).